(1) Cooperate with the external auditing firm to conduct final audit and data collection and finishing of the project completion project;
(2) Review and spot check of the project cost report;
(3) Conducting a cost review on the final project of the submitted project;
(4) Review design changes and on-site visas, and archive and manage related materials;
(5) The position belongs to the internal audit position of the Group Audit Department.
Terms of service:
(1) Loyalty, dedication, and recognition of Sino-South corporate culture;
(2) 36 years old and below, bachelor degree or above, major in civil engineering construction, project cost management, etc.;
(3) 3-5 years relevant work experience, with the title of assistant engineer or above, and the professional qualification of the cost engineer;
(4) Proficiency in relevant professional knowledge and budgetary quotas, familiar with national and local engineering cost information and government documents, accurate calculation of engineering quantities, and proficiency in budgetary software;
(5) The ability to independently complete the project final audit project.